Friday, June 22, 2012

KYSON

King Yahweh Saves, Old and New.
Salvation looks not at age.
How can what is lost be saved?
It is only by God’s grace,
By Christ’s blood shed for His own.
And for His glory this life exists,
Our child now praises the King,
The very best place to be,
For eternity right with my Lord.
I would love to have held him tight,
Loved to have watched him grow longer.
But I held him here for a moment,
Watch him form through the pictures I saw.
I saw God’s masterpiece,
The movements so tiny and small.
A hand reached up and I saw it,
A mouth opened before for my eyes,
A jump, and my heart leaped inside me.
Our child, alive for a time.
But now I see stillness, no heartbeat,
And I know his life is not there,
He passed on to be with my Savior,
Once again, my child beat me there.

1 comment:

Rebecca Sibley said...

Praying for all of you, Emily. What beautiful words and expression of your faith!
love ya,
Rebecca Cardwell Sibley