Monday, January 12, 2009

Ten Years

Thank you for asking the question.
Thank you for wanting a yes.
Thank you for taking me as yours
Ten years ago when we wed.

It was a decision I’ll never regret,
A decision ordained before time,
We made that decision together
For me to be yours and you mine.

I thank God that you are my husband.
I thank Him for our precious three.
Praise God that He is here with us
To lead us and our family.

You’re a wonderful husband and father.
I know I am safe by your side.
I feel blessed to share my life with you.
I’m honored to be called your wife.

I love the life I live with you.
I’m happy to mother your kids,
To see each one just adore you
The way that I always will.

It’s hard to put into words
The love I feel that’s inside.
I want you to know how I love you,
How I’m forever yours for all time.

~Happy tenth anniversary my dearest Tony.
Love and love and love,
Emily

No comments: