Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hope would turn three now

Hope would turn three now if still here on earth,
But where Hope is now, the days are not numbered.
With each day that passes, there’s still infinitely more,
Eternity left to spend praising the Lord.
I love life on earth; don’t get me wrong,
But part of me longs to find what Hope’s found.
There’s no suffering, no pain, no sin, and no shame,
Just glory to God, true love all around.
The Lord gives and He takes;
It’s all His after all.
We’re blessed with four children; three here with us.
Blessed be the day we all praise God together.
Today as I think of a birthday that never came,
I thank God for a life, that I’ll never be the same.
He used Hope to teach me about love, life, and loss,
About His perfect timing, about healing and hope.
But Hope’s still a person, one with a soul,
Who now praises God, from the lips of my child.
Thank you , Father, for my Baby Hope,
No longer a baby, but a child of the King.

~My Baby Hope was due to be born on earth July 27, 2006. Hope was born into heaven December 2005.

No comments: