Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I love you just the way you are


My Lydia Joy, I love you just the way you are
With all those hugs and kisses inside
and those squishy little hands.
I love how your beautiful hair gets too long
and curls around your eye.
I love how you squeeze me tight
and love me when I tuck you in at night.
I love that even at five you remember for me
because God’s given you a great memory.
I love how excited you get when you conquer a feat.
I love how you bubble over with new people you meet.
I love that your passionate, and I know God will use that.
I love you, sweet girl, and I want you to know it!

My Luke Anthony, I love you just the way you are
With a great imagination that takes you to place off far.
I love that I look into your eyes and see mine.
I love that you are growing and learning at home with me,
That your mind is so sharp and that you like math the best.
I love how you can put things together,
How you can hold so much in your mind without writing it down.
I love how you don’t want to go to sleep
            without your hug and kiss.
I love that your spirit is soft and you care about your family,
that God can use you in a mighty way.
I love you, sweet boy, and I want you to know it!

My Timothy Isaac, I love you just the way you are
With a rough and tough spirit that still wants his momma.
I love that you love me and want me near you.
I love that you love superheroes and can pretend so well.
I love that you are strong and will make a great protector.
I love that you look so much like your brother.
I love how just looking at your face makes me smile.
I love that you know what you want,
 that God can use that determination to further his kingdom.
I love you, sweet boy, and I want you to know it!



No comments: