Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ABC Prayer continued

Hold onto me, Father.
Have me tightly in hand.
Hear me when I call to You.
Hear me when words fail to come.

I want to be nearer to You.
In fellowship, so very close with You.
I’m not sure I know how, or maybe I’m scared.
Indwell me that I might be abiding, secure.

Joy has filled my heart.
Jubilantly I walk through my day,
Just happy to be where I am,
Joyously loving my family.

Keep me always in You, Lord
Keep me ever so near.
Kick away worldly distractions.
Kill what doesn’t bring life.

Love I feel all around me.
Life is truly a gift.
Let me love others like I’m loved.
Lord, may I be more like You.

Mighty are you, King of Kings.
Magnificent are Your works.
Majestically You rule, Lord,
Maker of heaven and earth.

No one else is like You, God.
Nothing else compares.
No other has the power.
No other has the grace.

1 comment:

amy said...

thank you for sharing your heart, i LOVE reading your blog. it touches me. :) love you cousin.