Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ABC Prayer (continued)

Open my heart to love more.
Open my eyes to see you all around.
Open my ears to hear Your voice.
Oh, that I might know You more!

Prayer is a gift You have given:
Placing my cares before You,
Praying to Christ for Your glory,
Powerful God, lowly me.

Quietly may I come to You,
Quick to listen and slow to speak.
Quietly may I wait upon You,
Quietly serve as you would.

Rescue me from myself.
Revive me with Your breath of life.
Renew in me a spirit that earnestly seeks You.
Reveal more and more of Your truth.

Sustain me with Your words of life.
Surround me with Your love.
Surrendered I come bowed before You,
Sovereign Lord that You are.

Tenderly You call me to You.
Totally You love me.
Triumphantly You conquered death.
Truly You have saved me.

No comments: